Updated: Oct 18, 2022
Wow that is strange. I never knew that?
1. Yo, slowdown on your coke. It causes bone thinning. How? Why?
There is inverse relationship between phosphorus and calcium. My favorite beverage is pineapple Fanta, but Coke Cola is my weakness. Coke contains phosphorus, so the more Coke Cola you drink the more calcium comes out of your bones, why? (Source)
2. Why is it when you put olive oil in your hair, covered by a plastic
(grocery) bag for 2 hours, to produce silky smooth hair?
Massage olive oil into your hair for a few minutes, cover with a plastic bag for 2 hours. Shampoo, condition and style per usual. Viola, you look fabulous with shiny healthy hair.
Reference: Julia Hofmeister, Cosmetologist
3. In a lifetime you can fill a two story home with dead cells!
We accumulate 8lbs of dead cells a year. It may sound gross but in fact it is a protective
4. Did you know, mosquitoes are attracted to people who just ate bananas.
5. Sorry, Froot Loops are all the same flavor, they all taste the same